Yoga and Meditation Book Love
Yoga and meditation books are my favourite reads. With some cooler weather approaching I plan on spending lots of cosy afternoons sprawled about with some great yoga and meditation books.
I have compiled a list of my top autumn reads on yoga and meditation that I plan to get through and would like to share the book love with you all.
- Autobiography of a Yogi (Self-Realization Fellowship), Paramahansa Yogananda
- Making Space: Creating a Home Meditation Practice, Thich Nhat Hanh
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing, Marie Kondo
- The Happiness Project, Gretchen Rubin
- Guided Mindfulness Meditation: A Complete Guided Mindfulness Meditation Program, Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Still the Mind: An Introduction to Meditation, Alan Watts